Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Um, hi. Anxiety, depression, bipolar, SH....

(3 Posts)
Sapph1e Fri 19-Dec-14 01:55:23

I haven't got anything particular to say, I just have a lot of MH problems (which I feel ashamed of), I have fucked up my life in a big way and I have a rubbish psychiatrist who doesn't seem to know what his job is, much less do it accurately. Anyway, I'm new here so I just thought that I would say hello so if I end up posting something extreme/random then I wouldn't be deleted/ignored. Hope that makes sense! blush

Notmeagain1 Fri 19-Dec-14 02:08:34

Hi Sapphie! Im so sorry you are having rough go of things right now. I hope things turn around for you soon.flowers

You sound like you are still young and may just feel that you have fucked up your life, but that is not always the way it is.

Maybe you can switch psychiatrist' s and get someone that helps YOU.

Take care

Sapph1e Fri 19-Dec-14 02:18:18

No, no. I really have fucked up my life! But there are others who are a lot worse off than me and thankfully I have a wonderful family and friends.
I'm not young, I'm 32! I'll get there in the end smile Thank you for the reply smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now