Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Help me

(6 Posts)
porridgefortea Thu 11-Dec-14 21:48:24

I don't know what is happening in my head. It is suffocating me. I've taken my mirtazapine at 6.30 and been in bed since as I was tired but I cannot sleep. There are too many thoughts swimming around.

mummylin2495 Thu 11-Dec-14 22:02:10

I have no advice for you but wanted you to know that someone has seen your post, I'm sure someone with more knowledge will be along soon.

MrsPepperMintonCandyCane Thu 11-Dec-14 22:06:42

If you want to try it there is a relaxation MP3 here

www.getselfhelp.co.uk/gallery.htm

It is a site I was recommended by my counsellor for when I'm having a bad noisy head night.

ellenjames Thu 11-Dec-14 22:07:08

Don't know what your med is but do you have sleeping tablets? The two times in my life I had breakdowns, when I was struggling with sleep I had a tiny amount of diazepam prescribed xx

porridgefortea Thu 11-Dec-14 22:10:22

Thank you all, mirtazapine acts as a sedative as well as an antidepressant and I'm usually out within 20 minutes of taking it.

I can't get music on my phone at the moment. My head is spinning and my temples feel like they are caving in

ellenjames Thu 11-Dec-14 22:37:48

Trying to rem what actually helped me, hot milky drink did, are you on your own as I found being with someone helped x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now