Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Ran out of sertraline

(4 Posts)
twiglet59 Wed 10-Dec-14 08:36:21

I took my last tablet on Monday evening before bed. I feel terrible this morning, shaky, nauseous and can't concentrate. Is it too soon to get withdrawal symptoms (is it all in my head). I am picking up my prescription this morning but wary of taking it in the day as it makes me really anxious. Panicky!

NuggetofPurestGreen Wed 10-Dec-14 08:37:56

Don't think so. I have missed a dose before and felt terrible. Just ask in the pharmacy what best thing to do is. Hope you feel better soon.

NuggetofPurestGreen Wed 10-Dec-14 08:39:26

How long have you been on it? I find now I've been on it for longer I can miss a dose without many side effects but at the beginning it was much worse if I missed one.

twiglet59 Wed 10-Dec-14 08:42:25

Thanks Nugget.That's a good idea about the Chemist. I have been on them since about April of this year. I can miss a night and feel ok, but have never missed two days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now