Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

I actually do wish I wasn't here anymore

(6 Posts)
TheOriginalNutcracker Sat 29-Nov-14 23:20:30

Which is odd cos I always thought i'd never really wish that cos of my kids. I mean i wouldn't do anything, cos of my kids, but i wish to god i could opt out of life now.

It's weird cos lots of times i have thought god, life is so shit right now, but now it really is, and i'm angry, angry because i am really nice person, and i try so hard and yet everything is falling apart.

FrigginFuckinFiggyPudding Sun 30-Nov-14 08:09:12

Hi Nutcracker

Just found your thread and didn't want to skip by.
I truly hope that you've managed to get some sleep and that you are ok.

I'm sure many of us feel like we're fighting a losing battle some times.
Do you have a dh or dp, dc's.

Would you like to talk about why you feel so angry right now.

flowers my thoughts are with you.

JontyDoggle37 Sun 30-Nov-14 08:13:28

Hi Nutcracker
Hoping also you've got some sleep and maybe feel a bit better for it this morning, but if there's anything anyone can chip in on that would be helpful, please shout. And, if you feel this bad, please go and see your GP - not necessarily for drugs, they can refer you for all sorts of other help. Xx

ColdCottage Sun 30-Nov-14 08:15:35

Thinking of you. Want to talk more? Have you spoken to anyone in real life?

ROUNDandROUNDINCIRCILESMORETHA Fri 05-Dec-14 21:50:24

How are you this evening op. Keep talking here. I think many of us feel similar at the moment. Have you anyone in rl you can open up too.

JaneAHersey Sat 06-Dec-14 11:14:18

I was moved by the fact that even though you obviously feel very low you consider your children and how they would feel if you were not around.

Ring the Samaritans if necessary to talk to someone because they are non judgemental,you can pour your heart out and get some positive feedback which you deserve.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now