Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Rewind therapy

(4 Posts)
CaulkheadUpNorth Wed 19-Nov-14 17:26:27

Has anyone had rewind therapy? Or knows anyone who has? I've been offered it tomorrow, but would love to hear some experiences beforehand.

Here's a link to it, but I'm on my phone so might not work too well! http://www.hgi.org.uk/archive/rewind-technique.htm#.VGzSMNkgGc0

CaulkheadUpNorth Wed 19-Nov-14 17:26:50

Sorry about the link. If you google it though it's the first one on the list.

NanaNina Thu 20-Nov-14 16:03:01

I've never had it but there's someone who used to post a lot on the MH threads, but not so much now, and she speaks very highly of it. She has PTSD and said it was so much better than having to go through everything that happened and was the best therapy she'd ever had that brought long term relief. Hope it does the same for you.

CaulkheadUpNorth Thu 20-Nov-14 16:05:59

Yeah, I had it for PTSD. Never even heard of it before but it was really good. I just had a one-off due to where I'm staying atm, but would consider it again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now