Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Extremely proud of myself today.

(6 Posts)
PiperIsOrangePumpkins Wed 12-Nov-14 19:25:56

today I have sorted my entire house out.

It was a bombsite, but had an unplanned afternoon off work so before my mind took over and I sat down and started thinking.

I know now I'm good for a few weeks on the cleaning side.

AnnieEdison Wed 12-Nov-14 19:35:40

Well done! I am looking around my house and really wish I was in that position. I did do the bathroom though so am pleased about that.

PiperIsOrangePumpkins Wed 12-Nov-14 20:05:46

Well done, small step are the key.

I hope I never allow myself to fall so behind on my housework. It's awful when you are that low you can't even get the motivation to run the Hoover over.

temporaryusername Wed 12-Nov-14 21:36:02

Well done OP!

AnnieEdison Thu 13-Nov-14 12:44:04

You inspired me to get started on the living room - it is taking ages but keep telling myself it'll be worth it. Having a rest break now (I have cfs and am getting shaky). I hope you woke up feeling positive after all of your efforts.

Lottapianos Thu 13-Nov-14 12:47:16

Well done. It is such a good feeling when you have achieved something, especially when you've been putting it off. I find having a tidy home really helps with feeling more stable too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now