Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Duloxetine experiences?

(1 Post)
ValerieTheVodkaFairy Tue 04-Nov-14 15:08:09

Just wondered if anybody else had taken this, and how they got on.

I have been put on 30mg a day for anxiety/bladder issues (the two are interlinked at the minute) and took my first tablet last night. I found it a bit hard to sleep, had nausea, heart was racing, was feeling too warm then too cold. This lasted an hour or so, but I did eventually get to sleep. Today I feel OK, though rather shaky, and I'm glad I have a day off work and don't have to go too far. I had to nip to the shops, and the queue was quite long & I felt very warm and dizzy until I got outside again

Also my left arm is tingly, and has been since last night. I have noticed this happening over the last few weeks, usually when I get the panic attack racing heart thing, and I have to move/lift heavy items in my job, so could easily have pulled a muscle or something.

These are all apparently normal side effects, but I'm hoping they don't last too long!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now