Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Sudden, debilitating anxiety- I want to see a dr but I don't have one

(5 Posts)
Sosososcared Mon 03-Nov-14 10:26:37

I think I need to see someone today. I'm so anxious I can't function. But I moved recently and I'm not registered at a doctors here yet. What can I do? I live in London

chestnut100 Mon 03-Nov-14 10:29:31

Call 111 immediately. They will sort you with an emergency appointment. If not, try google your community mental health team. They will have an emergency duty system.

Don't suffer alone. Well done for seeking help x

Guitargirl Mon 03-Nov-14 10:30:46

There are several walk-in clinics in London where you can go even if you're not registered. Google NHS walk-in clinic and the name of your part of London and it should show your nearest one.

Sosososcared Mon 03-Nov-14 10:32:03

Thank you x

chestnut100 Mon 03-Nov-14 17:08:11

How are you, sososcared?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now