Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

I get vibes

(11 Posts)
airborne1 Sun 11-May-14 18:13:05

I get vibes that some people are lizards. I don't think, I feel so.

milkwasabadchoice Sun 11-May-14 22:12:21

Should you talk to your mental healthcare professional? Sounds like you need some help with this.

airborne1 Mon 12-May-14 06:06:35

I think I am projecting my bad feelings to these people and therefore I get the vibes. Anybody else getting vibes?

airborne1 Mon 12-May-14 15:26:18

I want to sell my pram but afraid to answer to enquiries in case the interested person is a lizard.

LastingLight Mon 12-May-14 18:36:23

Do you mean lizard literally or figuratively?

airborne1 Mon 12-May-14 19:11:54

They are lizards inside. Today was hard. I got loads of Lizard wibes.

LastingLight Tue 13-May-14 07:35:29

I agree with milkwasabadchoice that you need some help. Are you under the care of a mental health professional that you can contact? Otherwise please go and discuss this with your gp.

airborne1 Tue 13-May-14 10:32:34

I will start therapy soon. I hope I can discuss about my projection there. I have psych but I see her rarely.

I am still interested if others get vibes of some sort, too.

airborne1 Tue 13-May-14 19:03:40

Today has been better smile. I still get vibes but the frequency was much less than yesterday.

SaucyJack Wed 14-May-14 00:27:17

I get tarantulas. I don't specifically think anyone is a tarantula- it's just like a much greatly increased awareness of their existence- as tho the air is permeated with an aura of tarantularyness. I see them sometimes too.

airborne1 Wed 14-May-14 07:12:00

That's interesting SaucyJack. Is there times you feel them more? I feel the vibes a lot when I am angry. Therefore thinking I am projecting my anger.
How did the tarantulas came to your mind? I was told that some people are them by a voice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now