Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Sex 24/7 is this bipolar ?

(7 Posts)
Helpme1985 Fri 07-Mar-14 09:22:51

I have NC for this . I have 3 DC with my partner and we are a very happy family as things go. However once a month over 4 days I'm as horny as hell , even to the point I could walk past a random guy and just wanna f**^ the hell out of him . My DP is great in bed and always makes sure I reach O and more if need be but about a Half hour will pass abd I'm ready to go again . I think this is during the time I'm ovulating as it comes over me with a bang . It's not great as I don't want any more DC I do have a coil. I don't know if maybe Im bipolar or something ? I'm worried that one day I will take this too far and have sex with someone else .

Crawling1 Fri 07-Mar-14 09:30:25

Bipolar comes with much more symptoms than increased sex drive it's a lot more complex than that. Many women get very horny around ovulation it sounds to me like you just have a high sex drive.

Helpme1985 Fri 07-Mar-14 09:32:51

I also suffer anxiety and depression , just coming out of a high anxiety phase , I don't think it is bipolar although on another thread someone mentioned it sounded like a manic episode .

Crawling1 Fri 07-Mar-14 09:46:13

How is your sleep?

fairyfuckwings Fri 07-Mar-14 09:48:12

I have bipolar. Whilst in a manic/hyper manic episode I do have a very high sex drive. However, there are many other symptons and episodes aren't 4 days a month. Every month.

You're ovulating at it's perfectly normal.

Methe Fri 07-Mar-14 09:51:07

It's quite normal to be extra horny when you're ovulating. It's not the human race has lasted so long.. It's the same as cats in season etc. your hormones are telling you to go make babies.

Helpme1985 Fri 07-Mar-14 12:49:25

My sleep is pretty good depending on how myood goes . If I'm going through an anxious stage I could be unable to sleep for days in a row . Then I end up sleeping too much etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now