Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

i get so worried when my head goes funny

(3 Posts)
mouses Fri 21-Feb-14 20:56:40

i wrote a post earlier sorry for bombarding the board with my issues! but i just dont have no one round to help keep it together.

im feeling worried cos my head feels funny and i know im gonna go down hill again, im having shakes and thoughts of self harm, although i wont act on them now as i have children awake but its really hard not to think what i can use to hurt myself. few months ago i was using pointes objects to scratch my skin til it bled. but this time ive had thoughts of blades, knives.

my head hurts, feel nauseous and dizzy. my eyes are heavy. my head feels stuffed with illness, i just don't feel right. i have my dcs to keep eye on but i just want to go to bed sad im not tired i just don't know what else to do.

to think i used to have this same feeling since i was 10-11yrs old it takes me straight back (flash back) to when i use to say to my mum 'mum i don't feel right, my head don't feel right!' this is never gonna give me peace

i don't want to leave my kids, im trying so hard to fight this. i cant see next week right now

nellieloula Fri 21-Feb-14 21:56:05

I have no experience of what you are going through so don't want really know what to say, but just wanted to answer this and say hi; I hope this evening has been ok and that you are getting some rest. take care.

mouses Sat 22-Feb-14 09:50:15

hi Nellie
thanks for replying to my post, feeling so low last night, even diazepam didn't make me feel at ease. i really hope today is better. will be gong gp Monday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now