Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

just had enough really.

(9 Posts)
bobblypop Fri 17-May-13 21:53:48

why is life so hard? so had enough. went out walking the dog earlier and so much just didn't want to come back. I must be such a messed up person to feel this bad so much. couldn't leave my kids by ending it, bit so wish that was an option. sorry for moan.just needed to offload.

Ilikethebreeze Fri 17-May-13 22:01:32

Has something happened recently, or has there been a general build up?

bobblypop Fri 17-May-13 22:08:09

sorry for vague post.nothing new recently, just general build up.have been depressed for many years, on citalopram which helps but sometimes not enough. Don't want to go into too much detail as dp had read my posts before, but things are just really hard.although in reality I have so much to be thankfull for which just makes me feel more guilty. so feed up.

Ilikethebreeze Fri 17-May-13 22:17:36

I dont know anything about citalopram, so am not probably the best person for you to speak to on here.
But I do know that if there is something troubling me, but other things in my life are good, it can still make a person feel miserable.
Slightly reading between the lines, but is there someone you can offload to in rl, if you do not want to post too much detail on here?

bobblypop Fri 17-May-13 22:20:30

thanks iltb I appreciate you taking the time to reply. sadly I have no one I can speak to in rl. I actually truthfully have no friends at all. I have basically given up my whole life for my family which was partly my choosing but it is likely sometimes.

bobblypop Fri 17-May-13 22:21:04

lonely, not likely.

bobblypop Fri 17-May-13 22:25:05

thanks iltb I appreciate you taking the time to reply. sadly I have no one I can speak to in rl. I actually truthfully have no friends at all. I have basically given up my whole life for my family which was partly my choosing but it is likely sometimes.

Ilikethebreeze Fri 17-May-13 22:25:28

I am not exactly sure what to post as I dont want you to divulge anything you dont want to.
Are you regretting some of the decisions you have made?
Is getting back in touch with someone an option?
Again, dont answer if you dont want to.

bluebell222 Fri 17-May-13 22:37:17

i would like to add something about my experience with citalopram; it helped my anxiety, and at the beginning i felt very good.
i took it for about 18 months and near the end i felt so tired, like 10 years older, and my depression was worse.
maybe you need to check your citalopram, but i know it effects people in different ways.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now