Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

gp

(4 Posts)
violetsrblue Wed 15-May-13 09:53:13

Later on this morning am going to see my gp about my esa claim. Feeling really anxious about this and not great generally. Pretty much live in my bed now and spend nearly all my time alone. Not going to but I can understand why people kill themseves over benefit stress. Since I got the form I've slipped down - it takes mental energy I haven't got.

Just fed up today .Am seeing CAB in about 2 weeks. I know it's up to me to change things, change my lifestyle, but it's so hard to find the will, my head is so negative almost all the time. I don't know if I'm on the right meds, All my life's been like this and I'm tired.

Ilikethebreeze Wed 15-May-13 17:38:27

sad
I dont really know much about esa
How did you appointment go?

Bittoosensible Wed 15-May-13 17:45:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

violetsrblue Wed 15-May-13 22:22:20

Thanks it did help a bit to talk to gp, am going to increase dose of meds I'm on and go back in 2 weeks. Also going to do the form with CAB in a couple of weeks, was going to go over it first on my own but going to leave it now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now