Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

cant get out of bed

(11 Posts)
Crawling Sun 12-May-13 09:46:12

So robbed of energy was offered addmitance but refused i just Feel so tired and down just want to liet here and i should clean

Ilikethebreeze Sun 12-May-13 14:40:11

I have seen your name before on here.
Are there any threads you want to link?
Might you benefit from joining a long running thread that some others are on?

Crawling Sun 12-May-13 15:26:53

Thanks im on the Bipolar thread

Ilikethebreeze Sun 12-May-13 16:39:11

I dont know anything about bipolar, but am happy to hand hold.
had a brief look at the bipolar thread.
I am glad that that thread is there, as there are occasional posters who come on the MH board who are or think they are bipolar and I havent known what to post. So I can steer them to your thread if that is all right with you.

Are you the poster who wanted you dad to walk you down the aisle? Sorry if I have got that wrong.

Today. Do you think you should get addmittance?

Sunday is a day of rest. Would it be a problem if you got some rest today?

kerstina Sun 12-May-13 16:55:33

If you don't have the energy do not clean ,have a rest! It is my time of the month and I have absolutely no energy so have done nothing constructive all day. I will make up for it when I feel better.
Crawling I remember you posting when you were coming off seroxat are your new meds helping at all or do you feel no better?

Crawling Sun 12-May-13 17:01:18

Thanks direct away to the Bipolar thread im just worried about tomorrow when i have to get the kids to school.
Yes i Did want my dad to walk me down the aisle.

Im Scared of addmittance If im honest very Scared even though i probablay need It.

Ilikethebreeze Sun 12-May-13 17:21:10

Have you been admitted before?
Would it be to a day hospital?

Crawling Sun 12-May-13 19:27:03

Yes ive been admitted when 15 but that was to hospital this would be a pych unit

Ilikethebreeze Mon 13-May-13 07:37:34

I regularly talk to another poster on this MH board. And also read some threads on here.
So literally only going by that, it doesnt seem like it is too bad.
Sorry, that is the only knowledge I have on the subject.

Is there someone you could ask about what it is like?

Crawling Mon 13-May-13 16:18:02

Thank You I may start a thread asking for experiences im also concerned about How my dc will cope without mummy.

Ilikethebreeze Mon 13-May-13 17:50:04

I think the thread would be a very good idea.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now