Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Can you hold my hand?

(8 Posts)
HHH3 Sun 28-Apr-13 20:26:51

Have never posted here before but don't know what else to do...

Feeling really down. Want to sh - I haven't but I want to. Have some great friends but they're busy with their own families/lives so don't like to bother them. And besides, there's nothing they can do. What I really need right now is a cuddle and a cry and there's no one around who can help with that. Just feel so, so alonehmm

Lonelybunny Sun 28-Apr-13 22:11:46

Hello , I'm here , do you know what's getting you down ? I'm in a bad place at the moment to , we will get through , we have to , you can have a cry . I've been crying all blooming day x

HHH3 Sun 28-Apr-13 22:18:15

Sorry things are bad for you toohmm

Think it's just a load of things that have finally got on top of me. Trying very, very hard not to do anything but now the baby's asleep it's even harder. I can't cry - crying alone makes me feel even worse.

Lonelybunny Mon 29-Apr-13 12:59:12

Hello , how old is your baby ? Mine is nearly 9 months . She is going through a very clingy stage which I'm struggling with daily . I'm sure we can get through this smile

LEMisdisappointed Mon 29-Apr-13 16:01:21

Another hand to hold here xxx

HHH3 Mon 29-Apr-13 18:32:23

Baby is 4 months. Have DS1 back from his dad's today as well. I'm struggling but having to put on a smile and keep going. But honestly don't know how long I can keep this up for.

Lonelybunny Mon 29-Apr-13 18:57:34

Have you been to GP ?

Doughnutmaestro Tue 30-Apr-13 19:25:23

Hhh3- if I hold your hand will you hold mine? We can pull each other out, I've been feeling very bad lately to the point where I did resort to sh sad blush it didn't help at all it just added another anxiety that someone would see what I'd done, I wouldn't recommend it. I'm feeling a little better today and next week I'm going to my gp (can't go this week it's my 30th birthday on Thursday)
If you want I can send my phone number and we could text (im not stalkerish honest) maybe if we both have someone feeling the same who is ready to listen then we can support each other without having to worry that we are bothering our friends? (Not that I have any to bother)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now