Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

please help

(2 Posts)
proudmum77 Fri 19-Apr-13 21:56:56

I am a mum of 3 aged 8,5 & 2. I work part time,with ch, and am married. I don't really no where to begin...i have such a bad relationship with my kids, particularly my eldest. I am awful to her,i shout all time i tell them they are stupid and horrible. That there behaviour and attitude is vile,ridiculous and horrible. I have made her have no self confidence. I just have no patience at all. It has only got like this in recent years. I just feel at the end of my tether. The two eldest just constantly argue and bicker. The eldest cries over slightest thing and when in trouble screams and paddies like a baby. I am short tempered with my husband, i snap at him and acts if he is useless. I need help,i hate myself so much. I hate treating them this way and want to stop but just can't seem to. I no what i should do but just don't seem to be able. We have had such a hardtwo years, my dad died cancer, my father in law died suddenly of heart attack.we are stuck hours away from all our family so have no support. We hate where we live. On top of all this everything else has gone wrong,things breaking, no money,people ill etc etc etc. I have done 4 counselling sessions first one helped but others didn't, probably me not doing it right. I need help,please

SheepCantFly Fri 19-Apr-13 22:08:41

Didn't want to read and run. Sounds like you're having a rough time, which everyone does now and then. That doesn't mean it's your fault or you're doing anything wrong. Firstly, I'd suggest finding a counsellor who you really connect with and get on with. That helped massively for me. Maybe go to the doctors and see if they can offer you anything to help. Hope you get over this soon ((hug))

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now