Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Whats wrong with me?

(3 Posts)
Isitschooltimeyet Thu 11-Apr-13 10:16:30

I realy dont know where to start with this. Im a single mum to 3dcs. No family no friends nobody at all. I cant cope i cant take anymore im not living just existing and im not doing that very well. I have just sat at the bottom of the stairs and cried and sobbed and clawed my face until it bled. I think it would be better if i gave up. The kids dont have a life with me. I try so hard but i just seem to fail at every turn.

sensesworkingovertime Thu 11-Apr-13 20:35:53

I am sorry you are feeling so awful. Things can get better , there will be people who can help you. Have you any neighbours you can talk to? Has something happened to cut off your family/friends, are you sure none of them would want to help you or are you assuming because you feel so bad right now?

You need to speak to your doctor ASAP, get an emergency appointment. I've never had exp with Samaritans but I am sure it will help just to talk to a listening ear. There will be other people on here with more experience and more advice than me probably.

Summer115 Sat 13-Apr-13 06:39:35

Please don't give up. Your children need you. And you can talk to us if you are upset.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now