Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Is this normal

(3 Posts)
Roopoo Thu 04-Apr-13 11:01:21

I had pnd with my first dc so feel very on edge this time round looking for signs etc.

I have 2 dc one of nearly 4 one of 6 months.
I love them both dearly but the crying hurts my brain.

Dh is a good kind man but we havent had sex for a year. I felt ill in pregnancy and havent really had time or inclination since dc born.

I just want to walk away from it all. I just want peace and silence. I cant think with the noise and the crying is relentless and if that stops the moaning and nagging starts,

I resent them all. Im fat due to my pregnancies and I lost me. I hate being at home. I crave the routine of work and getting make up on and dressed up for work. (Im aware that makes me sound awful)
I can never get the house tidy which doesnt seem a big deal but my brain hurts if there is mess etc...

Is this normal. Will it pass.
Sorry for the ramble

Roopoo Thu 04-Apr-13 13:42:29

Just bumping to see if anyone else feels like this.

crazydrunkevilhamster Thu 04-Apr-13 13:46:14

At times I feel like this
You can get lots of help from your local mental health team & maybe you could try getting out & going to lots of children's groups or just for a walk. this usually calls me down .
Sorry not much help , didnt want to leave you answered thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now