Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Self-Harm

(8 Posts)
KatyPeril Tue 20-Nov-12 20:40:52

I can't figure out how to hide my name so fuck it. Today has not been good. I've been feeling low anyway for a while but someone (who clearly hates their job working with the public) decided that I'll be their punchbag and it made me feel like shit. I can complain about this person but have been told nothing will happen anyway. So suck it up I guess. What I want to do is vut out this persons throat. Slowly. But I can't. So back to the old self-harm but I'm the lowest of the fucking low anyway so who cares right? I know my place in life. If I can drag my worthless ass out of bed tomorrow I'll go to the therapist/psychiatrists. Why do people want to make you feel so bad? Why the fuck do I let them? Why not just throw the towel in now?

amazingmumof6 Tue 20-Nov-12 20:47:27

yes, please see someone to help you, don't let the bastard bring you down!
I find that watching anything funny takes my mind off things and laughter is a good medicine!

please don't hurt yourself, and if this person is bullying you you should report him/her to your boss. you don't have to take abuse from anyone and self-abuse will not solve any problems!

amazingmumof6 Tue 20-Nov-12 20:52:14

you are not worthless, no one is! I'm sure you have things in your life that you've done well or you can be proud of, however small, so grab a paper and a pen and start listing them.

seriously, do this.

have you ever helped anyone? made a nice meal? looked pretty at a party? done a job well? I' sure you have - tell me!

or call a friend to talk to you, better still come over and look after you.

I'll check later for your answer

KatyPeril Tue 20-Nov-12 21:10:47

I thought I was worth something! It's not my boss. It's someone at the Jobcentre who 'helps'.

KatyPeril Tue 20-Nov-12 21:11:41

I actually think I'm a pretty decent Mother (usually). But because I've been crying she's upset I'll get sectioned again. I'm shit sad

KatyPeril Tue 20-Nov-12 21:12:55

I'm not going to do anything completely daft. Mostly need to get it all out I think. Feel shitty that I've got to go back for their help in 2 weeks.

KatyPeril Tue 20-Nov-12 21:13:46

Thank you. xxxx

amazingmumof6 Tue 20-Nov-12 21:23:22

you are welcome! smile
stop saying you are shit! we all feel crap at times, but you are not shit! life is hard, people are stupid, but you are a good mum who's having a hard time
try and get some rest, so you can feel a bit stronger tomorrow - exhaustion makes any situation so much worse.
take care, I'm sending you big hugs! thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now