Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

i just want to disappear

(5 Posts)
Iamatotalandutteridiot Fri 09-Nov-12 12:51:41

It scares me that I'm starting to consider suicide.

I'm just a total fuckwit at everything.

No one would notice anyway (and, yes, I do appreciate that by posting this, I'm hoping someone notices). But they probably won't.

I wouldn't. I'm not worth it.

Sunnywithachanceofshowers Fri 09-Nov-12 14:18:32

OP, I'm sure you are not a fuckwit at everything, even if you feel that you are.

Are you able to access some help in real life? x

amillionyears Fri 09-Nov-12 19:22:17

Do you want to say more about what you have posted , I am.
I want to call you I am, rather than the full name you have posted.

What has gone wrong in your life?
To me, everyone is important.

alwaysworriedtoo Fri 09-Nov-12 22:26:44

Its good that it scares you. That means that you do care. Please let it all out on here, everyone is really supportive.
Settle down with a brew and biscuit and write!

PoppadomPreach Fri 09-Nov-12 22:33:23

Iam that is depression talking, not you.

You are not a fuckwit at everything. No one is.
I could have written you post around 10 years ago. I look back and realise how ill I was. No one really knew, I kept to it myself and presented a normal face to the outside world (as much as I could). But inside I was just dying and just wanted it all to go away. All of it. I even convinced myself my family would also think it for the best too.

Are you getting any help - GP or counselling? You will need to get help if not. Depression is a horrible, horrible thing, and it creeps up on you and convinces you that you are a problem that should just go away, don't let it win (sorry that sounds really trite).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now