Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

What is wrong with me?

(3 Posts)
superstarheartbreaker Tue 06-Nov-12 02:02:25

Just finsished a long distance relationship. Felt aful/practically suicidal as he said some cruel things when he ended it. Could hardly get out of bed Sunday. Woke up Monday feeling better then drove my car into my nieghbour's house. I had to pay out my entire bank account to rescue it. Needed that money for holiday. I feel liek I'm loosing the plot . I would love a supportive dp and whenever I break up with someone it compounds my feelings of lonliness. I think I have borderline personality disorder. Mum dies of cancer last year and I'm still struggling with that.

MrsHelsBels74 Tue 06-Nov-12 02:05:28

Sorry you are feeling like this. It sounds like you would benefit from a chat with your GP, apologies if you're already way ahead of me on that one. If not, please go & see them ASAP. I can't even try to diagnose what's wrong over the Internet but didn't want to read & run. You're not alone x

keekeeblue Tue 06-Nov-12 09:55:32

Oh poor thing, it sounds like you need someone to talk to. Perhaps your GP can recommend a counsellor - they are great for listening and getting your thoughts in order. Hope you are OK x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now