Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Anyone else feel constantly anxious?

(6 Posts)
Mylittlepuds Tue 09-Oct-12 16:08:34

Just what the title says really. And how do you cope with it? I had DS 18 months ago, have suffered with it since and now pg again and still suffering. How am I going to cope if it gets worse once the baby arrives?

I just have a constant feeling I'm going to collapse. Does that even sound normal? I'm T1 diabetic so I suppose it's a real possibility but thousands of other diabetics cope without this.

FreelanceMama Tue 09-Oct-12 23:51:16

You poor thing. Have you looked into GAD General Anxiety Disorder? Www.patient.co.uk has a leaflet on it. I'm sure that pregnancy and motherhood exacerbates any anxiety tendencies but maybe the diabetes also contributes .

lisad123 Tue 09-Oct-12 23:54:30

Go and talk to your GP. There is loads of good help out there. Hope your doing ok, it's horrible feeling line that and so tiring sad

ChristmasKate Tue 09-Oct-12 23:59:45

I second GP, mine was very sympathetic. Made me feel much better after a while.

Charleebird Wed 10-Oct-12 17:44:10

Yes i do! Been like it for just over a week now and ots horrible. Feel constantly scared aswell
X

Mylittlepuds Thu 11-Oct-12 08:23:32

Just a quick note (as DS swinging from neck) to say thank you for your replies! Going to def go back to GP and yes I have thought for some time I have GAD sad it's so awful. Charlee - what do you plan to do?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now