Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Looking through glass.

(2 Posts)
Dexifehatz Sun 23-Oct-11 23:27:28

I haven't told anyone,but I think my husband and mother may have realised how I feel.I keep going because it's easier than stopping everything to say how low I feel and the fact that if I didn't have kids[13,6 and 2] then I would just not carry on.But I must not be completely depressed because sometimes I can smile and mean it and also feel attached in some way.Most of the time I feel like I am in a film or play and I feel aware of people watching me to make sure I am saying the right lines and making the correct moves.That sounds quite stupid but it's how I feel.Maybe I should talk to someone.I feel really tired most of the time,but who doesn't? Who can I talk to first?

timidviper Sun 23-Oct-11 23:31:46

Have you talked to your GP? They are usually the place to start.

I think you should go and tell them as the detachment you are describing could be depersonalisation or derealisation which may be symptoms of depression as can constant tiredness

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now