Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Depression

(3 Posts)
welshmammy2009 Wed 19-Oct-11 19:16:41

someone asked me in work today if I was on anti depressants which I'm not but it's made me think am I showing signs of depression. I know I can be moody at times and I've had problems in my past but just feel worried now that I'm showing symptoms

madmouse Wed 19-Oct-11 19:54:10

Maybe you'd had a bad night sleep and looked a bit peaky? Without knowing what made them ask that slightly odd question (unless they are a good friend) I would not jump to conclusions. Do you feel depressed at all?

welshmammy2009 Wed 19-Oct-11 20:02:16

I dunno I know I can be moody somedays and in a good mood the next and sometimes I can be quite in work. I think maybe she asked me because she knows about my past and probably thinks that someone who has been through things that I have been through would be on anti depressants

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now