Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

House anxiety - help!

(2 Posts)
suebfg Mon 17-Oct-11 22:37:17

We sold our house a couple of years ago and have been renting. We've looked at lots of houses and in all this time, have only made an offer on one house and the offer has been accepted.

However, since the offer has been accepted, I've been overcome with anxiety. To cut a long story short, we made a mistake with our last house purchase and so I'm really (perhaps over) keen not to make a mistake again. I'm stressing about everything - is the house big enough? have we offered too much? does it need too much work?

DH is happy with the house and is only unhappy with my stressing him out. Funny thing is, every time I've been in the house, I think this is the one.

I think I'm going mad ...

Ineversignedupforthis Tue 18-Oct-11 06:23:28

Maybe its all the stress (massively stressful time) and it doesn't mean you have made a mistake.

And in the unlikely case that you have, these decisions are always reversible. It doesn't have to be sorted immediately if you think so, but I don't think you will. You know, you got 'the feeling'? Trust it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now