Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

feeling terrible anyone around

(16 Posts)
wearymama Mon 26-Sep-11 21:43:57

does anyone know if i can take more than 1 anti d because i missed soem and now feel really awful. i know your not supposed to but i need to feel better and quick because i actually just want to close my eyes and never wake up sad

keep crying and then getting pissed off with myself for crying

fuck wish i could do this without the meds but i just cant

Upwardandonward Mon 26-Sep-11 21:48:09

Is there anyone around that you can chat to about how you're feeling, wearymama ? The leaflet that came with them should say what you should do if you miss one.

wearymama Mon 26-Sep-11 21:54:37

my mum is due home at 11pm but i honestly feel like i cant do another hour like this thanks for support xxx

kingprawntikka Mon 26-Sep-11 22:04:50

Maybe Nhs direct could tell you about the tablet? But I can stay and chat to you til 11 if it would help?

wearymama Mon 26-Sep-11 22:08:19

oh my gosh just a few mins would be great thanks!

kingprawntikka Mon 26-Sep-11 22:10:22

You are very welcome,how has your day been ? I am missing my son who went off to uni 8 days ago.

wearymama Mon 26-Sep-11 22:16:47

how exciting! but big hugs for you xx What is he studying? I just have one DD age 2 she is sleeping now , finally! bit unsettled at the mo with back molar

my day has been shit but only coz i had to sit through a boring mandatory induction course yawn!

thanks for chatting such a kind stranger smile

kingprawntikka Mon 26-Sep-11 22:17:41

Have you been feeling this low all day or just now that you are alone on the evening. How long have you been taking the anti d's. I think they do take a while to work properly.

kingprawntikka Mon 26-Sep-11 22:20:53

He is studying engineering. He is two and a half hours away and today is the first day he has had proper classes, I also have a teenage daughter, she is missing her brother but they have talked on the phone a far bit!

It seems only yesterday that mine were two .It is a sweet ages , but also a tiring one!

wearymama Mon 26-Sep-11 22:28:45

aww i have been on and off for years and i do the stupid thing of stopping them then realise i need them or need to come off them slowly, daft!

my mum came home early!!! so glad she said no to meds but yeh to lots of fruit and stuff to help and she is making me some herby tea

Do you have anymore children ?

wearymama Mon 26-Sep-11 22:30:03

oops cross posts! I actually find toddler much easier than baby, i work with all ages and feel teens are the most challenging, but they are not mine so a bit different!

kingprawntikka Mon 26-Sep-11 22:33:46

Just the two. They get on really well though which is nice.

I think you are right you need to come off slowly if you are going to . other wise it is such a shock to your body. Your mum is right about fruit and good food. Its not a solution on its own but it all helps. Says me who has a fridge full of pears, apples and peaches but is eating fruit pastilles... They're a fruit too aren't they!!

wearymama Mon 26-Sep-11 22:40:15

yeh one of your 5 a day that! listen am going to get real hugs off my ma but i actuallly need to say that you could have just made my day with your virtual ones. I felt so desperate and like no one cared but to know that a total stranger could be so kind i actually cannot belive it.

You are so lovley thanks so so much i hope i will "see" you around on here xxx

wearymama Mon 26-Sep-11 22:40:48

i stopped crying too xx

kingprawntikka Mon 26-Sep-11 22:42:07

Glad it helped, hope you feel a bit better tomorrow. Enjoy your tea and fruit. sleep well.x

NanaNina Tue 27-Sep-11 17:16:44

Oh what a lovely thread - and so glad wearymum that kingprawn was able to reach out to you and help you through. Also suffer from depression and MN has got me through some of my darkest hours.

I think sometimes the distraction of reading posts and sending them is helpful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now