Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

I cant cope any more

(10 Posts)
IWantWine Fri 23-Sep-11 02:36:11

I cant deal with my life any more.... I dont want to wake up tomorrow... I know I have to but I really wish I wasnt going to.

Tianc Fri 23-Sep-11 02:43:40

Just on my way to bed, but have a brew with me before sleep?

IWantWine Fri 23-Sep-11 02:50:42

you are so kind..... I just feel so alone. I have no one to help.

Tianc Fri 23-Sep-11 02:57:08

Help with something in particular? Or just Life? It's a tricky bugger, that Life thing.

<passes IWantWine late night biscuit>

IWantWine Fri 23-Sep-11 03:02:43

sad

I so desperately want to start divorce proceedings but I am so scared of the repurcussions... and I just feel so alone. My whole life is a mess. I know it has to get worse before it gets better. I just need a hug!

Tianc Fri 23-Sep-11 03:04:56

((((( IWantWine )))))

But don't tell anyone, I'll be drummed out of MN shock

Tianc Fri 23-Sep-11 03:07:36

Why not start a thread in Relationships? There are so many wise people there who will understand exactly what you're going through (alas).

IWantWine Fri 23-Sep-11 03:11:32

aww smile

Thanks.

You know what it is like, problems always seem bigger in the middle of the night!

I just wish they would invent a 'paracetamol' for emotional pain. Or even a sticking plaster would help right now.

smile thanks. I dont feel so alone now. I will try and get some sleep. I dont want to keep you away from your bed any longer smile

Tianc Fri 23-Sep-11 03:13:54

Heh, my laptop battery is also heading for sleep!

Night, and hope we both get some good rest...

IWantWine Fri 23-Sep-11 03:17:27

Night... sweet dreams smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now