Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

I need something

(7 Posts)
TheOriginalFAB Fri 12-Aug-11 21:13:06

I am away alone with the children. Had very little sleep for two nights. Kids being very difficult. Staying near unhappy memories. Losing the plot.

Janni Fri 12-Aug-11 21:20:13

That sounds very hard. I don't know your situation - perhaps others on here do? I hope you'll get some useful support.

madmouse Fri 12-Aug-11 21:30:34

Do they need you at night? Can you buy some Kalms or Sominex

Try Recue Remedy too

Can you call a friend and just tell them what is going on?

TheOriginalFAB Fri 12-Aug-11 21:39:30

I juat needed to not feel alone so i thank you all for answering and being there.

ds2 is asleep

dd and ds1 not, we are all in the same room but i am so tired and drained i dont even know it is okay to go to sleep before them.

Janni Fri 12-Aug-11 21:49:58

Get them to lie down with you. Tell them you'll all have a better day tomorrow if you get some sleep.

TheOriginalFAB Sat 13-Aug-11 20:18:21

DS1 has been awful to DS2 and DD today, and did something to me that he knew would upset and scare me. We are now back at the hotel and the only thing stopping me from driving them home right now is my FM wants to see us in the morning.

madmouse Sat 13-Aug-11 20:24:38

FM?

Maybe stick to one of your threads FAB instead of posting bits on both.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now