Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Seroxat, bfing, PND and anxiety....feeling a bit scared by it all

(7 Posts)
LunaticFringe Fri 15-Jul-11 20:02:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TotalChaos Sat 16-Jul-11 20:20:39

Hi LF. I took Seroxat for a year or so over ten years ago. It did the job, but I had to take it at virtually same time each day or I felt a bit dizzy. Hope you feel better soon.

LunaticFringe Sat 16-Jul-11 20:55:44

hairyclaireyfairy Sat 16-Jul-11 22:13:10

aww LF, sod the manly pats on the shoulder have a bloody great big hug.
Not really up to date on everything other than the safe arrival of ds but honestly, given the hugely stressful and traumatic time you have had i'm not surpised that things are tough for you right now.
I don'tknow much about this ad and am sure you know it will take afew weeks to make a difference.
Have you thought about counselling or anxiety management, I know this has been useful for me, particually with the anxiety stuff.
I take my ad in the evening after dinner, partly because I remember better then and also because it has a useful sedative effect.
Always here to chat to you if by pm if you want, take care and you will feel better soon
xxx

TotalChaos Sat 16-Jul-11 23:52:43

I used to take it in the evening, after work. I've never found time of day made any difference - but of course it depends on side-effects - e.g. if a pill makes you sleepy, then no point taking it in morning and vice versa.

JarethTheGoblinKing Sun 17-Jul-11 00:01:44

Did the doctor offer citalopram first?

LunaticFringe Tue 19-Jul-11 21:47:29

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now