Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

I hate it you think your better and then you get dragged back down again

(3 Posts)
ComeWhineWithMe Thu 30-Jun-11 19:36:06

Why is this happening to me? I've done fuck all wrong and I feel so so shitty.
Have had PND thought I was over it and this morning as soon as I opened my eyes I knew it was back again.
I want to slap myself and pull myself together but all I'm doing is sitting and being a miserable tired person.
I feel old. I don't want this again I feel like someone has played a trick on me.

Thehusbandsatcricketagain Thu 30-Jun-11 21:46:34

have you been continuing with your medication & therapy prescribed to you as some come off it too soon & don't forsee the can't just pull yourself together if is true pnd.I have had pnd & ptsd in 2 of my pregnancies.If you are still on meds but have finished therapy then contact either your gp,hv or mh nurse as soon as is humanely possible so as not to un-do any good work already done.Hope this helps & let us know as you are not alone even if it feels like it,so many of us know how you feel

luckywinner Thu 30-Jun-11 22:10:15

I know that horrible feeling. You're right, you don't deserve to feel like this. I don't think there is much wrong with feeling miserable and tired right now if that is how you are feeling. I think sometimes you can make it worse by trying to run away from how you are feeling. I really feel for you. Be kind to yourself. I know its frustrating when it comes back. I've been there, am sort of coming out of a second bout myself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now