Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

I hate it you think your better and then you get dragged back down again

(3 Posts)
ComeWhineWithMe Thu 30-Jun-11 19:36:06

Why is this happening to me? I've done fuck all wrong and I feel so so shitty.
Have had PND thought I was over it and this morning as soon as I opened my eyes I knew it was back again.
I want to slap myself and pull myself together but all I'm doing is sitting and being a miserable tired person.
I feel old. I don't want this again I feel like someone has played a trick on me.

Thehusbandsatcricketagain Thu 30-Jun-11 21:46:34

have you been continuing with your medication & therapy prescribed to you as some come off it too soon & don't forsee the consequences.....you can't just pull yourself together if is true pnd.I have had pnd & ptsd in 2 of my pregnancies.If you are still on meds but have finished therapy then contact either your gp,hv or mh nurse as soon as is humanely possible so as not to un-do any good work already done.Hope this helps & let us know as you are not alone even if it feels like it,so many of us know how you feel

luckywinner Thu 30-Jun-11 22:10:15

I know that horrible feeling. You're right, you don't deserve to feel like this. I don't think there is much wrong with feeling miserable and tired right now if that is how you are feeling. I think sometimes you can make it worse by trying to run away from how you are feeling. I really feel for you. Be kind to yourself. I know its frustrating when it comes back. I've been there, am sort of coming out of a second bout myself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now