Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Fuck off insomnia - Just fuck off - I HATE YOU

(5 Posts)
2T2T Thu 09-Jun-11 08:27:37

had enough of not sleeping - fuckig feel like shit AGAIN. Too bloody tired to enjoy much of anything. Not fair on me or my family - fuck off

ItsyBitsyTeenyWeenyLilBabba Thu 09-Jun-11 08:32:14

What are you doing to combat it?

madmouse Thu 09-Jun-11 08:47:09

our insomnia thread is still running - it can't be far down the list. It's quiet there at the moment but you're never alone.

BeckyBendyLegs Thu 09-Jun-11 08:57:31

Big hug to you xxx I know how horrible it is and how cross it can make me feel when I'm suffering. What is causing your insomnia? As madmouse says please do feel free to join our insomnia thread - we have all suffered / are suffering at some point or another and I have found huge amounts of support on there.

2T2T Thu 09-Jun-11 09:07:55

thank you fellow sufferers! A number of factors really. Will hop over and join you there - if I can raise the energy......smile. Iam currently waiting for NHS Time to Talk CBT course to start (done over the phone) and have a herbal tincture and herbal nytol. I also ordered some Melatonin but have not succumbed yet as I am a bit wary of taking stuff like that

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: