Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Think they're going to send me back to hospital

(19 Posts)
MerryMemoo Fri 27-May-11 12:48:59

I'm really frightened. CPN is coming round this afternoon with a "colleague" and I think from the conversation I had with him this morning he is going to recommend I go back into hospital. I'm actuallyconsideting just walking out the back door now and not coming back.

kizzie Fri 27-May-11 13:17:50

Memoo - just sit tight until they come and see you. Im really sorry that you are having to go through this at the moment but the extra help might be just what you need. What time are they coming?

MerryMemoo Fri 27-May-11 13:37:32

Hi kizzie, they're coming at quarter past 2. Feel sick, he was talking about going in for "a rest" hate it how he calls it that, like it's going on holiday or something.

kizzie Fri 27-May-11 13:40:57

I can understand why you dont like them referring to it like that. But in reality that is what it is - giving you a break from having to deal with day to day stuff. It must have been so difficult for you having to sort out financial stuff this week along with everything else.

Is your DH around today - I think I remember him being supportive in the past (?)

CroissantNeuf Fri 27-May-11 13:41:15

Memoo -maybe he feels it would help to think of it as a holiday?

If you think of it as being a time to rest, recuperate, recharge your batteries and come out stronger then it might seem less daunting or less frightening?

Sit tight and chat away on here if it helps

TheOriginalFAB Fri 27-May-11 13:42:10

If you are near me I am happy to come and sit with you if you think it would help?

MerryMemoo Fri 27-May-11 14:01:16

Thanks fab but Dh is here with me. It has been a really bad week, I've jus crashed and am consumed with thoughts of harming myself. Not had such negative thoughts for ages.

TheOriginalFAB Fri 27-May-11 16:07:56

Okay, here to listen if you need someone.

Take care.

kizzie Fri 27-May-11 16:57:01

Hi Memoo - not sure if you have gone back to the hospital for a little while but if you read this just wanted to say that I hope things get easier very soon. Let everyone take care of you x

madmouse Fri 27-May-11 16:58:48

Hi memoo was wondering about you going back in yesterday as you seem to be finding it a litte too hard to cope right now. Hope things are under control xx

kizzie Sat 28-May-11 16:35:27

Has anyone heard from Memoo?

MerryMemoo Sat 28-May-11 17:50:16

Hi, thanks gor thinking of me. I'm still at home, going to be having daily visits from the crisis team. They've increased my anti-psychotic as they were worried about me having another psychotic episode. Feeling a bit doped up on Diazepam atm so have just been sleeping.

Thanks for thinking of me, means a lot xx

TheOriginalFAB Sat 28-May-11 18:02:07

Take it easy. Glad you were able to stay at home.

ChippingIn Sat 28-May-11 18:05:01

Memoo - I missed your thread yesterday sad

I'm sorry it's all so hard for you, it's not fair is it.

Is there anything at all any of us can do for you? Anything at all?

Big hugs
x

AuntieMonica Sat 28-May-11 18:07:00

hey Memoo

glad you're still at home, i've read how tough this week has been for you, so don't be hard on yourself please.

here if you need me too smile

kizzie Sat 28-May-11 19:01:36

Hi Memoo - thanks for taking the time to post an update. Have been thinking about you today.
Im glad someone is going to be seeing you daily - saves you having to chase around for appointments etc.
I hope things ease up really soon.
Take things really easy xx

CroissantNeuf Sat 28-May-11 19:31:21

I'm glad to see you've come back to update us. Thank you.

Take it easy and use those daily visits from the team as best you can.

MerryMemoo Sat 28-May-11 19:38:32

Chippingin, just keep doing what you're doing. You have no idea how much it helps having support from you all. I never feel alone xx

ChippingIn Sat 28-May-11 21:32:02

You can always PM if you want to chat smile When it gets busy the quieter threads drop off the active list far too quickly!

Have you any plans for tomorrow? I have a list as long as my arm of things I need to do - I think I'm going to have to seriously prioritise! and sop procrastinating

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: