Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

I can't take this any more!

(5 Posts)
mickymousemania Tue 30-Nov-10 18:22:06

I'm so fed up, I just dont know what to do anymore life is just so shit, don't know what the point is.
We have no money, constantely broke having to borrow money every month just to keep going and just as we think things are going to get better something comes along an bring us back down to rock bottom. I can't talk to dh as he just can't handle pressure and gets really depressed but now i'm feeling myself go back down and I just dont know what else I can do.

mickymousemania Tue 30-Nov-10 19:29:05

sad

madmouse Tue 30-Nov-10 19:32:12

talk!

Tak to us on here, talk to friends and yes talk to dh, he may not find it easy but you're in this together.

What is getting you down the most?

mickymousemania Tue 30-Nov-10 20:07:11

The constant struggle with money, things wern't supposed to be like this.

I just feel like a failure, no career, house is a mess I'm always shouting at the kids.

Just feel like i'm going around in circles, want it all to stop.

NanaNina Tue 30-Nov-10 20:27:15

Are you able to tell us a bit more about your circumstances, your health (mental and physical) are either of you working. You say your dh gets "really depressed" - do you mean as "very fed up" or real depression. Is he on medication. Do you think you need to see GP re your mental health. Know that won't help with the finance, but everyting is worse when you are depressed. How old are your chidren. Do you have any RL support.

Please keep posting if it helps - there are many who will try to support you on here as I'm sure you already know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now