Talk

Advanced search

Fast800 to lose a stone only

(6 Posts)
Itshotoday Wed 17-Jun-20 08:31:31

Hi,

I have had issues with overeating during lockdown. Boredom, stress lots of silly reasons.

I would like groups support And wondered whether Fast800 would be helpful but I’m aiming for 10 stone 3 to get to 9 stone 2. My old weight. Since turning 40 I Ballooned. I am not Looking for an answer just if anyone has tried.

I’m also really keen to try something that might help with energy and mood.

OP’s posts: |
collywobble Thu 18-Jun-20 19:53:10

Hi , come on over to the fast800 /bsd thread. I'm trying to lose a stone doing it and there's lots of support .

Kimlek Thu 18-Jun-20 23:06:15

As collywobble has said there’s lots of support on BSD800 thread and there’s quite a few with a stone to lose. Some have more, some less, some maintaining.

Itshotoday Sat 20-Jun-20 19:24:53

Thanks both!

I think I need a support group that can put up with me as I’ve struggled since lockdown - with eating issues I didn’t know I had!

I was wondering what the website May have to add in terms of additional support (for someone like me who is likely to find it challenging but reassessing!).

Kimlek Sat 27-Jun-20 09:38:29

@Itshotoday I’ve never even looked at the website but it’s worth a try!! I’m pleased you’ve joined us all on the other thread. It’s a good supportive group!

Itshotoday Sat 27-Jun-20 12:59:07

😀thanks so much for directing me and welcoming me.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in