Talk

Advanced search

Just accidentally drunk a bottle of coke on fast day WWYD

(8 Posts)
Rowrowboat Thu 17-Oct-19 13:51:15

Successfully doing 5:2 but was flagging so thought I’d treat myself to a Coke Zero.
Managed to buy and consume Normal coke on account of the new bottle design. I know idiotic. I don’t drink it ever so I didn’t realise it shouldn’t taste like that!
So now I’ve either got 200 calls left for the day or I start again tomorrow. Or I pretend it didn’t happen and carry on as normal.

OP’s posts: |
Kelsoooo Thu 17-Oct-19 14:19:14

Id eat as normal. Seriously, are you genuinely worried and anxious about this?

Rowrowboat Thu 17-Oct-19 15:10:52

Actually I’m not anxious, more amused by my idiocity!

Eating 200 cals for rest of day isn’t really an option so it would either be carry on as usual or start again tomorrow. I just wondered what other people would do?!

KennDodd Thu 17-Oct-19 15:13:21

Its after 3pm already. You can manage on only 200 calories for the rest of the day. That's what I'd do.

Rowrowboat Thu 17-Oct-19 15:21:01

Ha, two polar opposite responses.

I usually eat my 500 in my one go around 7pm as I go to the gym 6-7am and I don’t think I’d be able to do that if I hadn’t something substantial in the evening.

I’m going with carry on as usual. I think for my mental heath that may be better, perhaps not for my physical health as 5:2 does seem to be working and I find it very liberating but it’s only one day.

Bluerussian Thu 17-Oct-19 15:24:18

Forget it, it was a one off. I hope you enjoyed it, it's good to have a treat sometimes. I had a quarterpounder with cheese earlier.

MzHz Thu 17-Oct-19 15:27:57

Carry on, stick to your plan and you’ll be better at it tomorrow

Don’t let it dent your day

You’re doing great! Keep going!

LikeaHurricane Thu 17-Oct-19 16:12:58

Count it as a successful 800 calorie day?? That's what I would do smile
Keep going

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in