Another go....

(2 Posts)
mootime Tue 22-Nov-16 09:23:18

I've been IF on and off now for nearly two years, along with some low carbing but I am loosing and gaining the same stone. I'm back at 12, 7 having been at 11,4 in the summer and I need to sort this out.
I'm going to be 40 in a month and I wanted to be back in the 10 stones by then.

Obviously that's not going to happen, but I'm starting this thread to try and give myself some momentum and hopefully get some support.

So I'm getting back on it today. I've already wasted carbs and cals on milk but I'm going to keep as low as I can today and just wait for my stew this evening.

If I can get back into the 11s by my birthday that would be something... and from then on it just onwards and upwards.

I am so tired of being the fat one.

This is going to change.

thenewaveragebear1983 Sun 27-Nov-16 20:12:33

Me too. I lost quite a lot doing the BSD earlier in the year but since July I have sort of fallen by the wayside and gave up completely in September until now. I've gained 10 lbs back and am now up to 12.3. Feel like I need to give it another blast or by January 1st I could be nearing 13st.
I'm starting BSD tomorrow, (again!) - going to try for 2 days at 800 cals and 5 at 1100 or less, but the key for me is cutting the carbs out so aiming for 50g or less each day. I walk to school and back twice each day so easily get my steps in, but it's the comfort eating and snacking that are really showing on my waistline (and backside!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now