Talk

Advanced search

16:8 diet - started today. Any experience of it?

(6 Posts)
NNitro Mon 03-Oct-16 11:34:59

I realised I don't tend to eat until lunch time anyway so this diet should be easy enough for me to stick to. My eating window will be 1pm until 9pm.

I'm hoping to lose half a stone (of just over) and this morning weighed 11st1lb.

Looking for 16:8 buddies! X

glenthebattleostrich Sun 09-Oct-16 18:38:41

Hello,

I've been doing this for 3 weeks, combined with low carb and lost 8lb so far. Really pleased.

I eat between 12 and 8 although I start a new exercise class this week so may need to move it to 1-9.

First week was hard but I've settled nicely into my routine

Ineedabiscuit Sun 09-Oct-16 19:39:46

Just opened your thread and not knowing anything about the 16:8 have decided to give it a go !

I think that I will do 12-8pm and start tomorrow.

Any more rules apart from the obvious of only eating between these times?

glenthebattleostrich Sun 09-Oct-16 20:51:17

Keep meals healthy, don't binge, drink lots of fluids. I find eating low carb helps the time between meals and help me have 2 meals and (sometimes) a snack.

glenthebattleostrich Mon 10-Oct-16 09:13:48

How is your first morning going Ineed?

Ineedabiscuit Fri 14-Oct-16 11:06:41

Sorry senior moments occur on a regular basis: forgotten I'd posted,sorry !
Day 5 today and going well except I've been very lazy in the morning which has to be the wrong thing to do . Recently made redundant so have no work to go to and seem to be lacking motivation once my daughter has left for school.
Added to that I've developed plantar fasciitis which is absolute agony ,it never rains but it pours... !This has happened because I really am a good stone over weight, half of which has gone on just recently.
But going back to your question I'm starting with lunch at 12 and sticking to low carb but I do eat stewed fruit with plain yogurt as I really need a pudding !
Can't do my regular walk sadly due to the PF.
Feel my tummy is slightly flatter and am resisting the urge to weigh myself daily which I've always done when I'm being good !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now