need to get back to it, please tell me your success stories

(2 Posts)
girlinacoma Sun 20-Mar-16 08:54:56

I have a serious amount of weight to lose and so will be starting 5:2 again today.

I've read the book, I understand why and how it works plus the associated health benefits.

I had a brief fling with fasting 2 years ago and found it relatively easy (in fact quite enjoyable). A few traumatic life events got in the way however and things came crashing to a stop.

I'm now back and ready to start again and this time I intend to make it a long term lifestyle change.

So I need to hear your success stories please. How long have you been fasting, how much weight have you lost and what benefits have you noticed already?

I understand that it's not for everyone and I'm sorry if it's not worked for you but I just need positive stories about the benefits and results only as I'm going to need all the inspiration I can get to help me through my first day back xxxx

campocaro Mon 21-Mar-16 08:12:17

Hi -there's a thread for people starting today -I have similar story to you! Come and join us!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now