Talk

Advanced search

First fasting day today.

(4 Posts)
treasure84 Sun 15-Feb-15 18:41:59

Following on from a chat with a good friend recently about how was enjoying the 5:2 diet i thought i would give it a go.

So today was my first fasting day. I was very nervous about today but have to say to was easier than expected.

I ate yesterday evening at 6pm. Managing to pretty much fast until to fast until 5.30 this evening.

I did have a hartleys sugar free jelly pot (6 calories) at 9am prior to a long dog walk and have had a few glass of sugar free orange squash.

This evening a chicken and vegetable stirfry with zero noodles, strangle I quite like these, and a small bag of crisps.

This all totals to 449 calories for the day. I made sure I had plently of water and haven't felt hungry at all.

Havent had a chance to read book but will. Have I missed anything? Are there particular days people find better to fast?

MelanieCheeks Sun 15-Feb-15 20:16:01

Spot on, well done! Do come and join the main thread, were a friendly bunch who can answer most questions.

hornetgirl Mon 16-Feb-15 09:38:04

Well done, I must check out these zero noodles.

BigChocFrenzy Mon 16-Feb-15 11:46:02

Well done, Treasure Excellent 1st FD
smile
Why not join the main 52Thread50 for advice and support.
We're a very friendly bunch and the OP contains all you need to know, if you don't have time to read the book.

Useful Tips
. Take initial measurements: weight, waist, hips
. Use TDEE calculator in the OP as a rough guide to how much to eat on NFDs
. Choose any 2 days for FDs, non-consecutive is easier.
. Before each FD: plan, shop & calorie count all food & drink for the day
. Drink plenty of water

Just carry on as you have started and you shall achieve your weight goal.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: