Talk

Advanced search

Mirena coil and bleeding

(2 Posts)
SolitaA Thu 11-Jul-19 20:36:59

I've had 3 kids and got mirena coil in December bled as expected and then all settled.
When pregnant with 3rd I suffered with on and off bleeds and haematomas.
For the last month I've felt really pregnant. Absolutely exhausted, sick, I'm spotty, bloated etc. Like how I've felt all 3 times I was pregnant. For the last 2 weeks I've also had random bleeds like heavy for a day (gushing Like in 3rd pregnancy) and then spotting for a day or 2 then nothing for a few days then same again. So not a period and heavier than a bit of spotting. Has anyone experienced anything like this or do I need to get checked out?
I am terrified of doing a pregnancy test. My youngest 2 are 20 months and 8 months and I'm really struggling. I am trying to be logical that there's only an incredibly minimal chance I could potentially even slightly be pregnant.
Thanks

Longlostperson Fri 26-Jul-19 22:21:57

Just found your post. Did you get it checked out ?
I’m having very similar issues. What do you mean about gushing like 3 rd pregnancy? Did you have bleeding on coil while pregnant?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »