Talk

Advanced search

Cerelle question, please help!

(4 Posts)
autumnleaves25 Wed 05-Jun-19 19:48:21

@dementedpixie, thank you so much, I thought they were all the same, unlike the combined pill, so I wondered why days are marked on them. Thanks again

dementedpixie Wed 05-Jun-19 19:36:22

And cerelle can cause erratic bleeding or may stop your periods. You only need 2 days of pill taking to be covered against pregnancy so it's probably the pill causing the spotting

dementedpixie Wed 05-Jun-19 19:33:53

You are supposed to take the pill corresponding to what day it is but that's more for your convenience so you can see at a glance if you've missed any. They are all identical so it doesn't matter which one you took

autumnleaves25 Wed 05-Jun-19 19:30:33

I feel completely stupid, but when you start your first ever pack of Cerelle, when you've not been on the pill before, if your period starts let's say Tuesday, do you have to take the one that says Tuesday? Because the instructions say that you need to take the corresponding pill from the top row when starting a new strip, but doesnt seem to give those instructions on when it's your first ever contraceptive pill. I'm panicking, because I started it a month ago, but I just started the strip, even though it wasn't Monday. Had sex once since (on the 15th day), not I have what seems to be my period, but it's 10 days early and very light, I'd say it's spotting and not a period, but part of me is paranoid it might be implantation bleeding, if i wasn't taking the pill correctly. Has anyone else had weird periods in the beginning? TIA

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »