Talk

Advanced search

Feeling empty...I have zero emotions

(2 Posts)
Mimbizz Tue 28-May-19 09:03:20

So basically I had my implant fitted just over a year ago after my son was born and was wondering if anyone experienced just feeling zero emotions on it or if it's anything else?! I just feel very...well flat. I feel no happiness no sadness no sympathy or empathy just nothing... I don't feel depressed or anything , i don't know why I feel this way, I have to really REALLY try and force myself to feel any emotion at all. I have also experienced crushing tiredness, as in slurring my words, feeling like I'm on another planet, muddling sentences . I thought it was just because having a new born is tiring but he's just the easiest baby and after 10hrs of sleep at night I only feel like I've had 2 hours sleep?! I'm going to have to have it taken out aren't I...

Mandapanda9127 Fri 19-Jul-19 22:55:52

The only advice I can give is to speak to the doctors, see if they can help if not get it taking out. A lot of birth control can have strange affects on people. I hope you get back to feeling your self soon!! flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »