Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Cerelle- help- sorry if tmi

(4 Posts)
RainbowWish Thu 08-Feb-18 18:58:55

Looking for some advice if possible.

Started cerelle after migraine on another contraception.
I have had no bleeding whatsoever. But now coming to the end of pack 5 and I have bled off and on for 4 days.
I have heard about other people's experiences and it's either been no bleeding (which I was praying for of course) or continual bleeding.
Is this off and on something I should be worried about. -i am going to see the doctor to double check this is normal.

Just wondering has anyone else had this?

Honey2468 Fri 09-Feb-18 12:12:00

No, I wouldn’t worry it can be off and on and just generally all over the place too. If it’s not bothering you then continue with it but if it starts to get you down then maybe go back, hope this helps

RainbowWish Fri 09-Feb-18 20:38:49

Thank you so much for the reply and reassurance.
I couldn't get an appointment for today. But it seem to have calmed down again. (Thankfully)

Ponocky Mon 12-Feb-18 06:41:55

Cerelle made me bleed continuously. I second Honey2468 in that you should talk to your doctor if it's not working for you as there are many other brands you can try. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: