Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Does this look positive?

(9 Posts)
EllenRipley Sat 11-Nov-17 12:47:18

Never thought I’d be posting this. Took pregnancy test on a whim. Not my first after last couple of months’ weird symptoms, but I was shocked to immediately see a really faint line. I’m hoping my eyes deceive me... 😱

areyouanappliance Sat 11-Nov-17 12:50:44

Deffo + !!

Hooplaaaa Sat 11-Nov-17 12:51:56

Yep yep smile

VelvetKitty Sat 11-Nov-17 12:56:45

It does look positive but I’ve had a false positive this week so maybe test again to be on the safe side. I did a cheap test that came up with a positive line and have since done 3 other cheapy tests and a clear blue all negative. Hope you get the answer you want x

scaevola Sat 11-Nov-17 13:00:38

This is the contraception topic, but right now there isn't much that can be said other than If it turns out you are not PG, you might want to review your method of contraception.

I hope a repeat test clearly gives the answer you want. If a pregnancy would be disastrous, support for decisions about termination is in the 'Pregnancy Choices' topic.

EllenRipley Sat 11-Nov-17 13:10:38

Oh god I’m not sure if that’s what I wanted to hear!... I’m 46. I thought I was menopausal. It def wasn’t an evap line, it came up straight away. I just did one of the cheap clear & simple ones but that’s come up negative.
Thanks ladies! X

EllenRipley Sat 11-Nov-17 13:12:29

Apologies, I didn’t know where to put it, I did it in a hurry. It wasn’t a query about contraception but Thankyou for your advice.

EllenRipley Sat 11-Nov-17 13:19:06

I found the pregnancy topic and have re-posted! Thanks again x

JKCR2017 Tue 21-Nov-17 19:42:13

Is this a clearblue? Does look positive but I did have an evaporation line with one of them once. Maybe buy a digital test!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now