Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Jaydess coil anyone??

(4 Posts)
fruityb Sun 14-May-17 14:31:03

I've had this in since November and I'm seriously considering having it removed. I have periods every 28 days and they are lasting forever!! I bled for a good month when I had it put in and have periods that just don't want to stop. I came on a week last Friday and thought it'd finished finally by the following Friday, only to discover bright red blood when I went to the toilet this morning!

Does this get any better? I'm sick of this. On the pill they were much lighter and lasted about three days. I was sold this on the advice that it would stop my periods or at least make them much lighter and I've seen none of that.

Do I stick it out or do I just get the bloody thing removed? I can't be doing with this every four weeks.

fruityb Sun 14-May-17 17:05:37

Anyone?

fruityb Mon 15-May-17 17:23:02

Help?

terrylene Tue 16-May-17 16:24:11

Some people just bleed all the time on progestogen stuff. They don't seem to know why (and don't seem to care much either confused )

You could try COC for three months to see if that will help it settle. Then get rid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now