Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Advice please - Fatigue followed by bleeding on pill

(1 Post)
Lizzy421 Wed 19-Apr-17 15:23:28

I know there are lots of threads on mid-cycle bleeding on the pill but I can't find anything relating to bleeding which occurs with an over bearing feeling of fatigue. Does anyone else have this problem.
I've been on the combined pill for years and about 7-10 days into my pack I'll feel awful, so tired I can barely function and when I go to the loo there's always blood, sometimes really light but I always know when it's happening because of how tired I get. This will last about 3-4 days. It sounds daft to complaining of feeling tired but its just horrible, I feel like a zombie. I also start bleeding early, less than 24 hours before my last pill in the packet.
I'm not sure why this happens, i feel like my hormones just plummet or something. I've tried a few different pills and tried the implant which was much worse. I even tried coming off birth control all together but this was worse still as I bled for over 2 weeks each month.
I'm waiting for a gyn appointment but just wondered if anyone else suffers from this and what causes it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now