Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Period at 9dpo and then 3 day break, and then period. Not spotting!

(5 Posts)
Newtoday Mon 06-Feb-17 13:19:44

As the title. I temp and could see it wasn't a proper period as my temps remained high.

I've had intermenstrual bleeding before, which was always old blood. This was two days of proper period blood, then nothing for almost 3 days. And then, around the time my period was due, it started and temps have started going down.

The extra bleeding started at around 9dpo. Here's my chart, if that sheds any light. And yesterday's OPK which seems positive again! Now a couple of days into normal period.

I had a positive OPK on the day the bleeding started too.

TIA!

scaevola Mon 06-Feb-17 13:30:07

I've no idea what might be going on, but you'll need to use condoms until you can predict your cycles again. It might not be wise to rely on NFP with an irregular cycle.

It might be worth making a GP appointment to see if you need a gyane once over.

Newtoday Mon 06-Feb-17 14:56:27

Thank you. I'm in a country with private medical care and so looking for others who have had similar so I can choose the correct appointment!

Family planning not a huge issue as planning to ttc soon, hence familiarising myself with my cycle. At my age it's important!

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

AuntieStella Mon 06-Feb-17 14:59:27

This is the family planning topic, so you were bound to get a contraception focussed answer here.

The TTC forum is www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception

Newtoday Mon 06-Feb-17 15:11:21

Thank you - the family planning perspective is fine, that's why I posted here. You're the cycle/charting experts!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now