Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Minipill/sex drive/natural family planning

(2 Posts)
Tumtitum Wed 01-Feb-17 19:12:07

DD is 1 year old and I've been on the mini pill since my 6 week check up. We will probably try to conceive again fairly soon (within the next 6 months I expect) but currently my sex drive is so low I'm not sure if we will manage to DTD often enough to conceive! I would also like to have a bit of a normal, not TTC, sex life before we do TTC. I am also breastfeeding still so aware that this can impact on sex drive, as well as usual tiredness etc. I also haven't had any periods yet.
So my questions are:
- Have other people experienced low sex drive that improved after coming off the mini pill?
- We aren't fans of condoms, and I would be in favour of trying a natural family planning method, as if I fell pregnant it wouldn't be a disaster, BUT as I haven't started my periods yet are any kind of natural family planning methods even possible??
Thanks in advance for any experiences/advice smile

toyenka Sat 16-Dec-17 12:40:42

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: