Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Combined pill

(2 Posts)
kel12345 Tue 10-Jan-17 10:17:06

I've been on the Regividon combined pill for years and had no problem at all, my periods were every 4th week, lasting 5 days and I never knew what a cramp was. Until I had my baby. I was exclusively formula feeding, so I went back on it at my 6 week check. Then I got my first proper period the month after I gave birth. However ever since having the baby, the pill has made me feel so sick. I struggle to take it, even though I used to be fine. So I haven't been taking it as I should, meaning my periods are heavier and the pain is so bad.
I'm thinking of asking to try a different pill (I'm not keen on any other form of contraception). Can anyone recommend one? Thanks

sniffle12 Wed 11-Jan-17 10:43:38

It used to make me feel sick for days every time I started a new pack. That was when I took it before bed - then I switched to taking it in the morning and it didn't happen anymore. Could you try out taking it another time of day perhaps?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now