Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Cerazette

(5 Posts)
Nade1981 Sat 17-Dec-16 13:29:58

Ok, so last period was 22 November. Been taking cerazette for past three months but not great with it so had my periods on time each month.

This past month Id missed a couple of tablets, generally taken tablets same kind of time each day with exception maybe of a couple which were later in day, still within 12 hour window.

Missed 7 tablets in total this 28 pack, but had that period in between. Period in November was strange one, started with brown blood and lasted 7 days, always been four days.

Since period missed 26th and 29th November tablet, had unprotected sex 1st dec. had lull that dsy and following day which was a friday but haven't taken it since that friday (so day sfter)

Last Tuesday (5 days after) nipples were sore, hot flushes and lower back ache. Periods due this week but nothing tet, had clear discharge, hot flushes and nipples sore, calming down now though.

Hsve had giddy spells around 2pm most of this week but haven't been able to get in doctors.

Expecting to start period this weekend as should normally be in werk but nothing just yet. Took test just in case snd it was negative.

Even if don't think the pill was probably in my system will it still take while to get back to normal??

Nade1981 Sat 17-Dec-16 13:47:43

Had quite harsh lower back pains last night, as hoping period will just turn up in next couple days?

duskonthelawn Sat 17-Dec-16 13:52:45

Why didn't you carry on taking it after you had unprotected sex?

Nade1981 Sat 17-Dec-16 14:09:44

Because I'm forgetful and stupid. I had work on the Saturday snd Sunday and just completely forgot. That was the end of the pack and some family stuff took o et beginning of werk. It didn't dawn in me until later that werk snd when I checked back over the sleeve I worked out which date of tablets Id missed. Just stupidity.

Nade1981 Sat 17-Dec-16 14:10:23

I took it on that dsy snd the following morning. It's from two days on I didn't.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now